This is an advanced H.264 smart 4-Channel DVR Kit that allows you to access it remotely from both the internet via internet explorer and/or select 4G smart cell phones including your Blackberry, Android, iPhone and iPad. It includes 2 indoor/outdoor night vision fixed dome cameras with 60ft/18m of cable per camera, a preinstalled 1TB hard drive, a simple point and click interface all combined into an easy to use H.264 smart DVR. With network access, HDMI, VGA video output, and USB 2.0 backup, the DVR is perfect for the home or small business.
– H.264 Compression maximizes hard drive’s recording time, as well as transfers video for viewing over the internet
– Remote view your cameras live from anywhere in the world using iPhone, iPad, Android Phones and IE on the PC or laptop
– Split-screen viewing capabilities let you keep an eye on multiple locations at once
– Cameras record in color during the day and black & white at night in night-vision mode
– H.264 dual-stream video compression
– HDMI/VGA video output
– RCA 4-Channel Input, RCA 1-Channel Output
– BNC 4CH input, BNC 1CH output
– P2P for easy viewing on mobiles, such as your iPhone, iPad and Android
– SATA port support HDD (limitless capacity)
– 1/3 inch Color CMOS Sensor
– Resolution: 960P 1.3MP cameras better than 1280TVL
– LED: 24pcs, night vision up to 50ft (15m)
– Lens: 3.6mm
– TV System: PAL/NTSC
– Free after-sales technical service via telephone
– Warranty & Support: 12 months, limited
- H.264 Video Compression maximizes the hard drive’s recording time, as well as transfer video for viewing over the internet. The footage records in real time so that when you play your footage back, it streams flawlessly and ensures that you never miss a thing.
- 960P (1280×960, 1.3 Mega Pixels) easily capture a larger, wider picture that reveals more details while retaining an aspect ratio that better fits into most wide screen monitors and TVs. A wider resolution than D1 or CIF also means images won’t be stretched out or distorted to fit into typical wide screen monitors.
- P2P enables you to view not only within your home network but also outside on the internet, it’s also very convenient to view on your mobiles such as iPad, iPhone and Android. Thanks to P2P, there is no more complicated DDNS and network configuration involved, you can access to the cameras anytime and anywhere in the world.
- Motion detection option allows you record only when motion is detected so that you save hard drive space without missing important events. You can even ensure that false alarms are not triggered as the easy motion detection “mask” allows you to block out areas with constantly no-changing movement.
- Built-in USB port gives you the option of backing up and transferring your video footage with a USB flash drive or external USB hard drive.