This is an advanced H.264 4-Channel smart DVR Kit that allows you to access it remotely from both the internet via internet explorer and/or select 3G smart cell phones including your Blackberry, Android, iPhone and iPad. It includes 4 outdoor night vision cameras (960P 1.3Mega Pixels) with 60ft/18m of cable per camera, a simple point and click interface all combined into an easy to use H.264 smart DVR. With network access, HDMI, VGA video output, and USB 2.0 backup, the DVR is perfect for the home or small business.
* H.264 Compression maximizes hard drive’s recording time, as well as transfers video for viewing over the internet
* Remote view your cameras live from anywhere in the world using iPhone, iPad, Android Phones and IE on the PC or laptop
* Split-screen viewing capabilities let you keep an eye on multiple locations at once
* Cameras record in color during the day and black & white at night in night-vision mode
DVR: * H.264 dual-stream video compression
* HDMI/VGA/BNC video output
* RCA 1-Channel Input, RCA 1-Channel Output
* P2P for easy viewing on mobiles
* SATA port support HDD up to 4TB
* 1/3″Color CMOS Sensor
* Resolution: 960P, 1280×960 Pixels
* LED: 24pcs, night vision up to 15-20m
* Lens: 3.6mm camera lens, wider angle guarantees more complete viewing
* TV System: PAL/NTSC
* Free after-sales technical service via telephone
* Warranty & Support: 12 months, limited
* Does not come with HDD
- H.264 Video Compression maximizes the hard drive’s recording time, as well as transfer video for viewing over the internet. Using cutting-edge H.264 compression. The footage records in real time so that when you play your footage back, it streams flawlessly and ensures that you never miss a thing.
- Built-in USB port gives you the option of backing up and transferring your video footage with a USB flash drive or external USB hard drive.
- P2P enables you to view not only within your home network but also outside on the internet, it is also very convenient to view on your mobiles such as iPad, iPhone and Android. Thanks to P2P, there is no more complicated DDNS and network configuration involved, you can access to the cameras anytime and anywhere in the world.v
- Motion detection option allows you record (Additional Hard Drive Required) only when motion is detected so that you save hard drive space without missing important events. You can even ensure that false alarms are not triggered as the easy motion detection. Region mask allows you to block out areas with constantly no-changing movement.
- Base on LAN or Internet Browsing remote access. Monitor and manage your home or office 24/7 from anywhere around the world via the internet. Enjoy additional peace of mind by receiving instant email alerts when motion is detected, when the hard drive (Not Included) is full, or when and if video loss has occurred.