A Float switch sensor is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device. Use them with hydroponics, saltwater tank, freshwater tank, gardening, aquariums for power head control, pet bowls, fish tanks, filtration, heating, pumps, ponds, basement alarms, boats, air condition drain pans, pressure washers, carpet cleaning mach, Relief aquarium, fluid control, ice machines, coffee pots, marine, automotive, automobiles, tropical fish tanks, evaporator coils, condensation line, in relays, or what ever your project may be. It can be easily Converted from normally open to normally close by inverting the Float. Note: because the current that the switch can carry is much little you must use a relay or Contactor when it is connected by a load, relay or Contactor are not included here.
- Product name : float switch sensor, contacts : no+nc, switch Voltage : DC 3-24v
- Flow Rating : 1-30l/M, max contact resistance : 100Mohm, temperature Rating : -10 ~ +85 degree
- Material : P.p, Size : 57 x 35 x 32mm/ 2.2′ x 1.4′ x 1.2(L*w*t), screw thread diameter : 20mm/ 1/2 pt
- Cable Length : 15cm/ 5.9 inch
- Weight : 44G, package content : 1 x float switch sensor