Our range of pressurised pond filters with built-in UV sterilisers are designed to be continuously pressurised by your pond pump, maintaining excellent water quality for healthy fish keeping.
By simply turning the cleaning handle you can rinse clean the foam media, reducing the need to dis-assemble! Once rinsed, a separate outlet can be opened to discharge any dirty water until it runs clean and basic maintenance is complete.
Each unit is supplied with a built-in UV light, which effectively prevents growth of algae and eliminates harmful micro-organisms and parasites which may cause fish diseases.
UV power: 11w
Maximum output: 10000l/h
Filter volume: 25 litres
3 x stepped hosetails to fit hose size: 20, 25, 32 & 38mm
Ponds with heavy stocked koi up to 6000 litres
Ponds with small mix of fish and koi up to 9000 litres
Decorative ponds up to 12000 litres
Cable length: 5m
Dimensions: 380 x 380 x 510mm
Instruction manual translated in English, French, German, Spanish & Italian
2 Year Warranty
- Biological and mechanical filtration for efficient removal of waste
- 5 foams supplied 2 x fine / 3 x coarse & bio balls
- Built in 11w UV steriliser / clarifier. Complete with Inlet and Outlet Hose Adapters
- For ponds up to a maximum of 12000l
- Quick, simple and easy spin clear cleaning mechanism